Our business is keeping you in business

Company

About Us

ContinuityMauritius Ltd (CMU) was established in the year 2008 in partnership with two Mauritian owned companies (Mauritius Telecom and BIRGER.) and a leading Business Continuity company in South Africa (ContinuitySA). ContinuityMauritius is a proudly Mauritian company based on a strong partnership of committed stakeholders focused on the provision of measurable business value to its customers. In January 2017 BIRGER. acquired a majority stake in ContinuityMauritius through the acquisition of Mauritius Telecom's 50% shareholding in ContinuityMauritius, taking its total shareholding from 25% to 75% in ContinuityMauritius. BIRGER.'s objective to acquire a majority stake in ContinuityMauritius is to provide a unique end-to-end technology-security-resiliency solution to its enterprise customers from its Technology Operation Centre located in Phoenix, in the centre of Mauritius. Our combination of skills and resources ensures delivery of the right backup plans and resiliency solutions to protect organisation's business operations. ContinuityMauritius offers a comprehensive platform to ensure minimal downtime when disaster strikes.

ContinuityMauritius continues to establish itself in the local market through its ever increasing customer base and by expanding its expertise in the different business sectors in Mauritius. Our trusted and valued customers include Government and Parastatal bodies, Insurance companies, Banks, Asset Management companies and Financial Exchanges, Logistics and Freight companies, BPO/Call Centres, ICT and Telco organisations.

 

Is your company prepared for an emergency?


Call us now
Continuity Mauritius
Back to top