CONTINUITYMAURITIUS Business Continuity Planning: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In the light of Coronavirus pandemic across the globe, kindly note the following steps which have been adopted by ContinuityMauritius to ensure continuity of its activities and services.
The objectives of these measures are to:
- Limit the spread of the virus.
- Be ready in case authorities impose restrictions.
- Ensure all employees are aware of roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure ongoing services to our customers.
- Ensure continuity of ContinuityMauritius’s activities.
The steps adopted by ContinuityMauritius in connection with its Business Contingency Plan are to:
- Raise awareness of its employees to adopt good health hygiene practices to promote a healthy environment.
- Place hand sanitizer dispensers and posters from Ministry of Health and Wellness throughout its offices.
- Encourage its employees to take all precautionary measures, as recommended by WHO.
- Recommend its employees to stay informed on the latest developments on this virus from reliable sources such as WHO.
- Suspend all overseas business travel with immediate effect.
The Recovery Centre of ContinuityMauritius can be used in two modes:
- Planned Incident
- Unplanned Incident
For more information on our Business Continuity Planning or our offerings, please contact us.
T: +230 403 6800